No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Request(For next wed last week of the season) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Request(For next wed last week of the season)

Go down

Request(For next wed last week of the season) Empty Request(For next wed last week of the season)

Post  Sergiy Cena Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Marcus:Alright Folks we Here i...

Marcus was broking of by Kevin as Kevin begin to speak.

Kevin:Marcus thats my words man we..Oh folks i hear there some thing going on backstage.Lets go to Are lovely Lita.

Lita:Hello Ladies and gentlemen today i stand here With The Best tag team ever Team 2D Now what do you Think about this..You had a match.Against Crossface and Jorday. As a surprise partner.. what do you think of The gms actions of puting jorday hardy in that tag match.

Sergiy Cena: Hardy has great amount of speed its surprising how fast he over beat me but i have speed as well Listen the team of Crossface And Hardy i have no idea what the Gm. Planed for you guys to face me. Oh i mean us Team 2D. But we took you championship style limits and he couldnt last..But.. You did something helpful for your teammate Infer in my moves hit after i got the one two 3 you inferred to revise the count i had him.. So close..But still. Hardly Came out To broke the count i repeat my Blackhole is unbreakable pin now could survive it.Anyways Chris we need go to the ring we have plans for them Shall we go?

Chris:Nawwwwwwwwwww Oh damnit this is good the plans.. Plans plans plan plans..What plans there out of there mind Crossgender... Your partner will pay.For infering with Sergiy Blackhole move..Lita looking good today did you get that stuff from you know where?

Lita blesses

Sergiy Cena:Comon lover boy...

They storm off towards the ramp... To the ents.

Marcus:God damnit there coming out to the ring damnit ass cracks.

Kevin:Watch your mouth marcus..

Team 2D come out of.....The Ent ramp holding there Tag belts over there shoulder... The fans chear...There name TEAM 2D TEAM 2D many times the arena goes black and and Spotlights come out where they are they elbow each other as they Than bring there hand up fist tighted locked. Massvie amount of pyro shots fire works come out..After that a blue mist of fog come out out..And an epciton of yellow sparks come out from from below into the fog forming...Team 2D name on the fog.They both bring there hands down...And...The fog blows up into massive anoumts of spark and pyro.. The black arena light clears and return back to the same one.. Sergiy Cena and Chris look at each other Sergiy Cena runing on on side of the Rail slaping the fans hands for them as they chear Team 2Ds name and Chris on the other. Side. The stop and look at each other again looking at there belts. Elbow each other again than knockely there fist and silde in the ring runing. They both Grab a mic from the mangemnt. And look at the crowrd as they chear his name..He smiles.. Chris And Sergiy bring there mic to there mouth the cowrd begins quiet.

Sergiy Cena and Chris togather:Welcome folks. to a great night today will have two great matchs today...

Chris:I speak first. Alright ladies and gentlemen everyone knows We undisputed Tag Champ Champs for our disvion.But there something very creepy about Hardy..I mean look at this Fans.

Triton rools and the fans Luagh. Looking at Hardys Baby face With a tiger tail.

Chris:I mean comon wait my partner Trying say something to me what what is it?Wait let me say.. Say some about mr Crossgender his new nickname....Well his a bit like a crack head baby but that not the point the point we here tonoight take it away Buddy.

Sergiy Cena Face palms...

Sergiy Cena: Alright Hardy you had your chance to shirne you wanted tile match opps i mean None tile match against us you got it got beat....But i am going to offer you guys one last chance to get a good look at this belt. Alright so this is what im going to request Sergiy Cena Vs Crossface in A Steel cage match And Chris Vs Hardy in a hardcore match... But there a trick to the match thats helps you guys out If one of you can get the pin Its Ethier Hardy gets the pin on Chris.. Than Crossface and..hardy get a Tile Next season For the No limit wreslting light heavryweight tag team Champison...You guys just have to pin Chris but you crossface i picked a match As a steel cage just for you you know why Becasue you spelt in my face..Now as for the Gm What do you think for that today? Huh is it good? or are you still freaking busy with your dumbass orgtiogtion. Come out Gm and answer the good request i made for this guys.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down