No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Time for a change 8/22 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Time for a change 8/22

Go down

Time for a change 8/22 Empty Time for a change 8/22

Post  THA_KING19 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am

(NLW locker room & backstage)

(THA_KING walk into the locker room and see his partner j-Dogg at his locker THA_KING walks over to J-Dogg with a look of frustration on his face he attacks j-Dogg from behind landing viscious blow after blow THA_KING kneels down besides j-Dogg gasps for air and tries to speak)

J-Dogg: WWWHY!!!!! did you attack me?

(THA_KING rubs his chin with a smirk on his face he hesitates for a few moments then begins to Speak)

THA_KING: LOOK! J-dogg you were a good tag partner but your starting to hold me back and i cant have that, im through being mister nice guy so im turning over a new leaf so to speak im breaking up the tag team to find someone better sutied to handle these useless jobbers i WANT THOSE TAG TITLES and i cant do that with you holding me back we are finished!

(THA_KING stands up and kicks j-dogg in the face knocking him out then walks out of the locker room headed too the ring)

Last edited by THA_KING19 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
THA_KING19
THA_KING19

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Time for a change 8/22 Empty Re: Time for a change 8/22

Post  THA_KING19 Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

(NLW arena)

(sparks burst form the titan tron and mesmerizing display of fireworks erupt and "indestructible"by disturbed starts to play and THA_KING appears from a giant cloud of fog aat the base of the titan tron the arena erupts into ccheers and boo's as walks down the ramp not paying the fans any attention)

(marcus and kevin are commentating as the THA_KING walks down the ramp)

kevin: what just happened backstage what was that all about? i didnt expect that from him but a few season back i would have. i thought he changed!

marcus: well i guess he'll tell us why a few seasons back he was just a butthole then he turned good now he back to bad he needs to make up his mind! and i was just starting to like him.

kevin: i liked him sincew he first got here he's had a few rought spots here and there but hey when your that good it doenst matter.

marcus: ugh! i didnt like him until he got better i dont like him now i just tolerate him but lets to what he has to say.

kevin: yes! let's listen

(THA_KING walks up the stairs to the ring and jumps over the top rope and walks over to sonia and grabs the mic and walks to the center the ring holding the mic to his lips to speaks)

THA_KING: LISTEN UP people i wanna expl.......................

(the Crowd erupts into boos and little cheers)

..........(sighs) i wanna explain what happened backstage in the locker room im sick and tired of being held back weeks after fighting beside that that imbsile man! (sarastic voice) sure his has some skills but not enough for us to wear tag gold people!

(more of the crowd start to cheer for THA_KING)

THA_KING: we had a half assed tag team with me pulling the weight now im done!!!!! im out here to let everyone in the back know that the GREATEST OF AL L TIME is looking for a new partner only the BEST in back need to apply!!! if you want waer that tag team gold i sugest you come on out!!

mixed of boos and cheers fill the arena THA_KING walks pver to one of the turnbuckles his climbs up and sits down and waits)

Kevin: wow! strong words comin froom THA_KING tonight marcus i would like to see who comes out here!

marcus; well i cant i didnt see this happening someday with him. and i also would like to see who would come out here and team up with this basket case.

kevin: but uhhhh......... marcus you didnt say.

marcus: DUH! kevin i kno i said it to myself. DANG!

(signals to the crowd and a lady ccomes through the barrier and into the ring by THA_KING and THA_KING speaks)

THA_KING: by the way i woud like you all to meet my new "manager"! alisha summers!!!!!!!!

[/img]Time for a change 8/22 1213733171_meagan_good_02

[color=orange][i](alisha walks out to the middle of the crowd and twirls around for the crowd)

alisha: i will be managing THA_KING and whoever his new tag partner will be.

(alisha walks back over to THA_KING and stands beside him)

Kevin: OH MY GOD! she is hot marcus i bet she does more then manage THA_KING i
wouldnt mine tagging woth just to see her.

marcus: she's ok and you trying to wrestle is funnier than watching dozen midgets trying to reach the top shelf anyway lets get back to buisness and find out who gonna team up with THA_KING this time.
THA_KING19
THA_KING19

Back to top Go down

Time for a change 8/22 Empty Re: Time for a change 8/22

Post  THA_KING19 Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

damage you can add to this or shorten it the royal allinance is over
THA_KING19
THA_KING19