No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Carlton Leach Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Carlton Leach

2 posters

Go down

Carlton Leach Empty Carlton Leach

Post  Carlton Leach Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am

Name: Carlton Leach

Nickname: The footsoldier

Quote: "You better pulll yourself together or I'll put your fucking face in mate!"

RP skills 1-5: 4

gimmick:

Carlton Leach Skinhead+boy At age 18

Carlton's father and mother died in a car crash when he was only eighteen...he refused to stay at his aunt'sso decided to live on the streets where the ICF found him (Inside City Firm, English gang) they took him in at the age of 17! he soon started to go to his local suporting team West Ham United this is where his street fighting had begun, after matches they fought with the rivaling team.....When he kept on getting into fights...he got stronger and he started to go up in the ranks of the ICF, he made general by the time 18, he was the leader of the West Ham ICF, The IFC street fighters were in many groups but Carlton was in charge of this group, when he became general he took no bull-shit so he killed, he was in and out of prision all of the time....

Carlton Leach Green-street-hooligans-20050729040703403-000 At age 18-21

When he turned 19 he started to drink, when he was a young boy he promised to not drink, but he had nothing to lose besides his army of bloodbath men, he soon started to get known all over England, rival gan's started to pin point him so he got into more fights...he got mentioned in the English annual ICF meeting, he soon was brought in as a sgt. in the most biggest ICF group in england, BIGGER fights STRONGER men could Carlton actully Survive? yes! but sasly he got jailed for 5 accounts of murder, he got jailed for 12 years, when he got relesed he was age 33

Carlton Leach Money Carlton Leach Cocaine Carlton Leach FootSoldier1 At age 33

At age 33 he missed 12 years of his life, when he retuned to English Soil it was all different, it wasnt abot football anymore it was about money, drugs, women and drink, Carton was left in the only night club he could remember, "the raver" he went in there for a paint where he talked ith his old friend Chris mulligan an imtimadating man that ruled the engand streets at Carltons childhood, Chris offered calrton and his old IFC a job at the club, he has been having trouble with drunks destroying his club, so he needs security, Carlton spoke to his old friend tony tucker and brought the army bac onto the streets enforcing the tuls whichever way possible
Carlton Leach Carlton2

Fights continued so more blood would be shed, fights happened so more blood will be shed, Calton started doing drugs, more drink more sex more killing, he became a human machine that was ruling england, whatever came in his way he would leave no prisioners!

Carlton Leach Galleryp_10Carlton Leach 4555515452a6843994477lCarlton Leach 2007_rise_of_the_footsoldier_004Carlton Leach Greenstreethooligansfightfightfight300w

Promo Video:

Entrance Video:

Carlton Leach

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Carlton Leach Empty hello

Post  Collective Soul Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

why if it isnt my old friend Carlton Leach.. hope u remember me i was one of your top artical haters
Collective Soul
Collective Soul

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Carlton Leach Empty Re: Carlton Leach

Post  Carlton Leach Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:13 am

I do not remeber you since I made everyone an enemy of Carlton, I am friends with no-one Wink

did you like my articles? or just hate me or hate the bothe of them

Carlton Leach

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Carlton Leach Empty Re: Carlton Leach

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum