No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Team 2D's Gathering Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Team 2D's Gathering

3 posters

Go down

Team 2D's Gathering Empty Team 2D's Gathering

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:38 am

Marcus: For gods sake them again in the same night what is this bull crap...I mean serous why do they come out what they did to hasbeen was wrong........

Kevin:My favorite Team, Team 2D Did you say something Marcus oh about Infamous not coming out to help his partner yes that was wrong....And there coming out here for a reason Marcus.....So shut your mouth and wait for them to talk about what they have to say.

Marcus:Fine but this better be good.

They Come out as the Music rolls they look at each other...... Chris look at him Sergiy looks at him they elbow each other bring there hands up with fist making pyro come out everywhere...Than sparks of fire and making on the air with fire pyro a Team 2D Name with pyro....They come out walking tag team belts Sergiy wearing it on his shoulder as well as Chris the fans yell TEAM 2D TEAM 2D 15 times.... As they make it mid way. They slap the fans hands for support... They slide in the ring with a mic each in the there hands..... Belts on there shoulder Chris looks at the crowd as well And Sergiy Cena...They smile nicely Chris bring his.....His mic towards his mouth....as the crowd becomes quiet they he begins to speak...

Chris:Like i said we did it.....We won the tag team belts.....By the way way how are you folks again?

The fans roar in cheers yelling there names and as well as..The team name..

Chris:Glad to hear that now Sergiy Anything you like to say about Infamous or what ever his name is?'

Sergiy Cena rubs his head as he than begins his mic......Towards his mouth"Not much to say really him and his partner are both crack heads"

The fans laugh and cheer.

Sergiy Cena:Thats not the point i heard rumors about imfaous wanted a Non tilte Shot against Team 2D.....With a surprise partner later today.....Hasbeen i guess is no longer his partner used like a prostitute...

Fans luagh agian and cheer

Sergiy Cena:But thats not why im here im here for a gathering.... Im aware that John is making his little army for division of the lightweight but i think he wants more money can't buy me or Chris John so save your money on that and money can't buy this people Crisis....Thn King ,Flaming Butterfly, Or J Dogg....You guys got screwed in the past.by James and John......Im the only int his ring that didn't get screwed All i ask For you guys is to form....Our....Own army and rebellion against this trash crap.......Asses....I mean.Hold on did i call all of this people guys.......That i just named i mean...4 guys and One girl.As i was saying i mean how cant his trash can even try and take over this show that this people love and come to see us wrestler......Guys and lady come out here and. tell me what you think of this idea.......Crisis Thn King Flaming butter fly and J Dogg. Please come out here and tell me what you think?

Marcus:This is bullcrap Sergiy Cena can't do this he isn't boss.

Kevin:Its just..Geting people for help. I mean thats not breaking any rules.

Marcus:Bu. but. bu......

He was broken up as the the four come out with mics.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Team 2D's Gathering Empty Re: Team 2D's Gathering

Post  Cartoon Head Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:00 am

Marcus: Oh for Gods sake not these guys again? Twice in the same night, what is this bull crap? I mean seriously, why are they out here again? Was what they did to Hasbeen Honker not enough for them?

Kevin: Ah, my favorite Team, Team 2D! Did you say something Marcus? Something about Infamous not coming out to help his partner? Maybe it was wrong but they're coming out here for a reason Marcus.....So how about you shut your mouth and wait to hear what they have to say.

Marcus: Ok, fine but this better be good.

Team 2D come out and as their music plays they look at each other. Chris nods to Sergiy and they elbow each other before punching the air! A huge pyro display erupts all over the stage where they stand. Two rockets are fired from the centre of the arena. They streak through the air until they collide with a previously hidden sign above the two mens heads. The sign ignites with a shower of sparks and reveals in huge burning letters – TEAM 2D!! Both men begin to walk down the entrance ramp wearing their tag team title belts over their shoulders. The fans yell TEAM 2D, TEAM 2D over and over. Before they enter the ring, they slap the fans hands for support. They both grab a mic and slide into the ring. Chris and Sergiy smile as they stand listening to the crowd cheer for them. Chris raises his mic to his lips and the crowd becomes quiet as he begins to speak.

Chris: I promised we would do it and now here we stand – your new Tag Team Champions!.....By the way, how are you folks doing?

The crowd erupts once more and the TEAM 2D chant echoes around the arena.

Chris: It's so great to hear that! Thank you all! So Sergiy, is there anything you would like to say about Infamous or whatever his name is?

Sergiy Cena rubs his head as he than begins to speak:

Sergiy Cena: There's not much to say really except that both him and his partner are a couple of useless punks!

The fans laugh and cheer.

Sergiy Cena: But that aside, I heard rumors that Infamous wanted is demanding a non-title match against Team 2D tonight and the word is that he's got a surprise partner to help him out. I guess Hasbeen is no longer his partner so he's been used kinda like a prostitute!

The fans laugh again and cheer.

Sergiy Cena: But thats not why I'm here. I'm here for a gathering. Im aware that John Stravolta is assembling his little army of lightweights but I think he needs more money because he can't buy me or Chris! John you should save your money because there are people here who can't be bought. Good people like Crisis, Tha King, Flaming Butterfly and J Dogg. These people got screwed in the past by you and James Hetfield. So what I'm gonna do now, is to invite all of you who are tired of Hetfield and Stravolta to form our own army and rebel against this trashy corporation. We can't just stand by and allow those punks to take over this show that these people love. So I ask all of you – Crisis, Tha King, Flaming Butterfly and J Dogg, come out here now and show that you are willing to make a stand!

Marcus: This is bullcrap Sergiy Cena can't do this! He isn't the boss.

Kevin: Why not Marcus? He's just trying to even up the numbers game where Stravolta holds a big advantage right now and thats not breaking any rules.

Marcus:But... but.. bu......

Marcus is interrupted by the arrival of Crisis, Tha King, Flaming Butterfly and J Dogg!
Cartoon Head
Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.evesorchard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 am

Ch thanks for editing my my rp.Thanks for the help man.....
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Christiann Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Tah, CH youre a ledgend
Christiann
Christiann

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-05