No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Surgeon's Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Surgeon's Arrival

Go down

Surgeon's Arrival Empty Surgeon's Arrival

Post  Surgeon General #9 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Music bursts through the PA system as smoke engulfs the entrance way.

Surgeon General #9 makes his way through the curtain followed by his manager, Nurse Betty.

He walks with grace and intent. Most would call it a very self-assured walk.

Nurse Betty flirtingly waves and smiles at ringside fans as they're all shocked and amazed that Surgeon General #9 is even in the building.

He climbs up the steps, pauses, taking in the moment, and proceeds to the apron of the ring. Wiping off the soles of his boots, one after another, as he enters through the ring ropes. Nurse Betty stays at ringside in a mannerly fashion. The good doctor doesn't like it when she doesn't get into the ring. She knows it's not a place for her and she should stay in her place.

With the fans roaring in excitement, Surgeon General takes a microphone and begins what is sure to be a spiel of epic proportions.

SG9:" Once upon a time...(he pauses to let the noise quiet down)....ONCE upon a time, I was the standard in professional wrestling. Once upon a time, I was the man that everyone would turn to for answers. Once upon a time, I would break an opponent's leg if he dared make a challenge or lay claim to something that wasn't really theirs."

The fans buzz with many re-counting their past experiences of watching Surgeon General.

SG9:" I trained in Japan. Became the human butcher that most of you know me as, and then came back to the United States so that I could cement my legacy as the most technically gifted, charismatically sufficent, machines that have ever decided to lace up a pair of wrestling boots. I've been a World Champion. I've been co-holder of countless Tag Titles. I've cut my way through one night tournaments to be called one of the best wrestlers in the world. I am the embodiment of PURE wrestling."

The fans still don't know what to make of Surgeon General being in the middle of the ring.

SG9:" So, you could have colored me shocked when I get a phone call at the house and it's about a TOURNAMENT for a WORLD TITLE."

The fans cheer because it's seems to them that Surgeon General will be competing in the NLW World Title Tournament.

SG9:" Oh, now kids, don't get too excited. I didn't come back to see any of you. In fact, I actually enjoyed not hearing an arena full of worthless, self-serving, marks rave and rant. I'm not here for any of you. I'm here to make sure that no one...NO ONE...tries to put themselves on top of the mountain I've carved with my hands. There will be suffering and pain like I've never shown you. I might even bring a few friends along so they'll be able to bear witness as I leave all of you... Mr. Smackdown, I hope you're listening...and the NLW locker room IN PIECES!"

With that, Surgeon General gingerly tosses the microphone out of the ring and exits the ring.

Walking back up the isle, fans are booing and throwing trash at the NLW's newest arrival. The fans couldn't be more thrilled.

Surgeon General #9

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum