No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season)

2 posters

Go down

The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Empty The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season)

Post  Sergiy Cena Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Kevin:I don't bleive my eyes How can this Be Sergiy Cena Returning from his enjury that early impooasie and his coming out with Chris......What do you have to say to this Marcus

Marcus:Its very instering how he came back maybe he has beeen beaten some sense not to mess with our Gm

Kevin:I don't think your right i don't think it was the Gms hands what happened.

The fans yell the names CENA CENA CENA CENA CENA CENA CENA CENA.......... Christiann, Christiann, Christiann.

Sergiy Cena And Chris enter the ropes they look at the cword like he never ever saw them yell his name like that before......... He held out his mic as he looked at the chearing cword as he than begunt o speak after The cword becomes sitlet.

Sergiy Cena: Im Gald to be back......fisrt thing im gonn say is i wasn't injuryed in any way it was a set up from the damn start from John and Soul..... I show you a clip if you resigned not my fault but if your watching just to make your sure..........There carmeas everywhere.

He turned towards the big sreecn show Soul paying John money to do it John going towards the make up room with soul as John tried to make his appeced the same as Sergiy Cena and was attacked by Soul

Sergiy Cena brought his mic over his Mouth.

Sergiy Cena:Damn i never seen John get a beateing like this No wonder why he was mad and tryed to demotine him John your aibs are nothing compured to mine mines are to big and im to bulky Now the matter done John im sorry for what happened to you With soul and now moving on to todays touments.....Today ladys and gentle men we Have a tag team light weight toumt to declear the winner for the Tag team champship belts .....Me and Chris are taging today.....To make no to be the NO LIMIT WRESLING LIGHTWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPS. Right Chris?

He puasue as Chris brought His mic towards his Mouth

Christiann: Damn sure it is who ever our oppemnts are we hopefully gonn beat them Now bring them in Christiann
By the end of the tournament we will be the NLW lightweight tag team champions! *crowd cheers* As for your opponents, theyre gonna pay for that when they go face to ass with The One The ONLY TEAM 2D!

Kevin:The toument has begun and welcome back Serg.....Cena.

Last edited by Sergiy Cena on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Empty Re: The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season)

Post  Sergiy Cena Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Damage can you work with being only in the Tag Team Tournament which i signed Sergiy and Chris please don't move us I wanted Me and chris to be in Tag Team Tournament so we can have a choice and not lose like in a damn 1st match and the new guy could beat us i know it.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season) Empty Re: The Return Of Sergiy Cena And Tag team tounmtent(Till next season)

Post  Christiann Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 am

The rp is good Sergiy, but id like you to refer to me as Chris and the fans to refer to me as Christiann
And when you ask me if we,re gonna be the tag champs id like to say something along the lines of: Sergiy, fans, by the end of the tournament we will be the NLW lightweight tag team champions! *crowd cheers* As for your opponents, theyre gonna pay for that when they go face to ass with The One The ONLY TEAM 2D!
Christiann
Christiann

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

If yo wann add anything Damage please go ahead.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down