No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Extmist at the top. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Extmist at the top.

Go down

Extmist at the top. Empty Extmist at the top.

Post  Sergiy Cena Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:35 pm

The lights flashed as Music begun to beam out as 3 people came out. Sergiy Cena Rhinio and as the fans begun cheering while They begun walking slowly a mic in each of there hands as the fans cheer they begun to slide into the middle of the ring each from ther on side as they stand there Rhino in the middle on the right and Sergiy Cena on the left as all three of them rasied there hands and fire came out of the Top of the posts. As at the tv stand in big letters EXTRIMEANIST. As He stood there as the fans cheer for there team.

Marocs: Wow there a shack Sergiy Cena part of the the Extmeists. I mean come on that guy lost 2 times and won one match.....But still i don't get it Kevin why him.

Kevin: Well it wouldn't be a shock due to Sergiy already haveing A ducfiicut time with The PT As we know today PRAME TIME. And what Nick the Vice genarl Menagger did to his partners was wrong lets listen to what The team has to saw.

Rhino: Listen VGM I had enough of you takeing fans out just to show how better you are and prime time is.... Matter fact we here to desorty prime time and end this dumb Era.

The fans beugn to cheer As Sergiy Cena begun to speak.

Sergiy Cena: Cs Zafir you are losers but your own leader treating you like this is wrong I kinda don't found it wrong but what he did makes him more of A loser himself...Mybe the same. But still and i heard that some one from prime time came back a former Gm and VGM Hollywoood trademark jones. The one that created this whole crap Cs Zafir and Nick you were NLW wreslters why go to PTW and come back and make this crapist why. But still you want a Chaanlage you guys got it matter of FACT WAR."

FANS yelled like crazy And cheer.

Sergiy Cena: Listen to this you guys wants SOME COME AND GETS SOME. This isn't Prime time useless roster THIS IS NO LIMIT WRESLTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

He yelled as they begun to cheer. agnin

Sergiy Cena:Come out here prime time and show your loser selfs.
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum