No Limit Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» pokoje chorwacja ceny
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:22 pm by Guest

» программы для компьютра
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm by Guest

» karwia noclegi z psem
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele dla dzieci w górach
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» mielno noclegi tanie
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 am by Guest

» hotele hajnówka
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am by Guest

» noclegi ujazd
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:06 pm by Guest

» cna training
Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.)

4 posters

Go down

Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Empty Re: Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.)

Post  Collective Soul Thu May 07, 2009 5:17 pm

(Collective Soul laughes at the top of the ramp)

Collective Soul: you honestly think you stand a chance, wow your so dumb, you dont stand a chance against me let alone my stonger counter part, we will win that belt, you probably wont even win a single match

(booes from the crowd)

Sergiy: oh yeah prove it, you and me right now lets go!!!

Collective Soul: hold on, calm down, you'll get your shot at me in due time, till then good luck

Sergiy Cena: your afraid to face me arnt you

Collective Soul: no im not im waiting for you to ready, im ready to collect nothing from you

Sergiy Cena: what does that mean

Collective Soul: well child you will see

(lights go out for a moment then they flash back on and Zafir and Nick97 are behind Sergiy Cena)

Sergiy Cena: bring it (turns around) (Zafir waves, then they assault him)
Collective Soul
Collective Soul

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.) Empty Re: Lightweight Hardcore champship(When the Next season begins.)

Post  Cartoon Head Thu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm

The participants of the league have been finalized but I have yet to set out the fixtures. Thanks for the RP's but please bare in mind that I might not need that RP until the 2nd, 3rd or 4th show.

I'll post a list of the fixtures as soon as we have a calendar for he new season so that you can plan your RP's around that.
Cartoon Head
Cartoon Head

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.evesorchard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Hatebreed Thu May 07, 2009 7:05 pm

I will have the tournament brackets set up Saturday. That will give you 2 days to RP for the lightweights who are in it. I'm going to give another 24 hrs for 3 lightweights to sign up.

I will be starting a Tournament Bracket Thread Saturday Night. For those of you who are signed up for it please refer to that thread to see who your first round opponent is, and RP accordingly. I'm treating this as if we start the season next week. I haven't gotten any word as to win it will start for certain. As soon as I do, I'll let you all know.

They just sent out a message to all GM's...they usually send that message before the last show. So the message is about a week late. I don't know if this will delay the season or not. It's a message to all Gm's who wish to close their fed. This tells me they haven't gotten the new GM's in place yet. Which means most likely, we will get an extra week to prepare, however - I'm going to make sure our first show is ready by Wednesday just in case.

I should know for certain by Saturday. Thanks everyone!

Damage Inc.
GM Hatebreed
GM Hatebreed
Admin

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-27

https://no-limit-wrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sergiy Cena Thu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

But can you Damage tranfer this rp for the toument please?
Sergiy Cena
Sergiy Cena

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down